Racing time! Any good horse racing fan knows that Unibet is one of the best betting houses for us. They love racing, so they constantly make offers for us racing fans. Thanks to that, we can give a boost to our bets in the races of the day. Are you interested? Well, keep reading, we are going tell you all about the Boosted Horse Racing Odds consist at Unibet.
This Unibet promotion gives us the opportunity to take advantage of improved prices on our favourites for a race, or even an entire race. The Unibet team selects the best events every day so that you can have a better price on your first bet.
Prices get better at Newton Abbot, Newcastle, Leicester, Santa Anita, Windsor, Wolverhampton, Finger Lakes races … you can see the schedule for each day here. It for sure that this offer is going to have many fans, so run to take advantage of it for your bets.
How do I enter?
Getting the Boosted Horse Racing Odds is very simple: log in your Unibet account, select the horse or the whole field and Unibet will beat the price on your first bet. Look for the price marked in orange with improved odds on the race page. Add your selection to the betting slip. Decide your stake and confirm. Once you have placed your first bet, either on the horse or on the race, the chosen odds will return to the original price before the upgrade for any subsequent bets you place. You will find Price Boost and Super Boost on Unibet web, mobile and app.
You should know that maximums apply to the amounts bet with improved odds.
Price Boost and Super Boost Terms and conditions you must know
- Only one bet per eligible customer is permitted
- Once you make your first bet all prices return to the original odds
- Maximum stake on prices boost or super boost is £200
- Price Boost and Super Boost cant be used with free bet tokens and balances.
- If you are a Best Odds Guaranteed customer, your privilege is unaffected by boosted odds. If the starting price is greater than your boosted price, the bet will be settled at starting price
- Multiples are ineligible for price boost your bets must be single bets.
- Standard Rule 4s will apply against the price of a withdrawn horse
- Only Win bets and the Win part of Each Way bets are boosted. If you place an each-way bet, the Price Boost and Super Boost will only be applied to the win part of the bet. The place part will be struck at the original price.